Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Favorite Green Works Green It Yourself Tip

I recycle a lot of pop cans & bottles at my local supermarket, my family and I use stainless steel water bottles more than drinking from the plastic water bottles and most of our appliances in our home is energy star.  I'm always open to learn new ideas and tips about going green.

I recently visited the Green Works Facebook page and watched several of the Green It Yourself videos with Carter Oosterhouse.  My favorite "Green It Yourself" tip was upgrading to Energy Star Refrigerator can save you up to 20% on your energy cost and keep door seals clean to reduce leaks.

There are other great  "Green It Yourself" tips that you can utilize in your home as well.  Visit the Green Works Facebook page and watch the "Green It Yourself" videos.

Disclosure:  This post was written as part of an entry to the Clorox Green Works giveaway on Mom Bloggers Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment