Saturday, September 24, 2011

T.G.I. FRiDAY’S “Entrées for One" & The Fun Freezer Contest!

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of T.G.I. FRiDAY'S for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
My husband and son both tried the new T.G.I. FRiDAY’S “Entrées for One”.  Sizzling Chicken Fajitas.  Surprisingly, they both had the same results.  They both stated that the Chicken Fajitas were spicy and tasted ok, however, they were dry and needed sauce. My husband recommend adding sauce, ranch dressing, or even salsa to add a more juicier taste.
The new line of T.G.I. FRiDAY'S "Entrées for One" 9 new entrées includes:
  • Sizzling Chicken Fajitas
  • Sizzling Steak Fajitas
  • Grilled Chicken Mac & Cheese
  •  Prime Rib Stroganoff
  • Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo
  •  Loaded Chicken & Cheese
  • Cajun-Style Chicken Alfredo
  • Sesame Orange Chicken
  • Creamy Chicken Pasta Carbonara
T.G.I. FRiDAY’S “Entrées for One” has definitely changed the way frozen entrees are made.  I'm eager to try the other T.G.I. FRiDAY’S “Entrées for One” entrees.
Lastly, make your freezers at home a bit more fun by decorating it with your own unique flair, and uploading a picture on Facebook for a chance to win cool prizes, including a home theater makeover!  Please visit Fun Freezer contest and enter the Fun Freezer contest for a chance to win!




Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment