Friday, July 10, 2009

Responsible Sports For Children of All Ages

The ResponsibleSports.com was created by Liberty Mutual in partnership with Positive Coaching Alliance, US Youth Soccer, USA Hockey and the Amateur Softball Association. It provides resources for parents and coaches at www.responsiblesports.com to help children reap the full benefits of playing a team sport Two of my three children got involved with sports at a young age. My eldest son, who is now an adult, played T-Ball and Touch Football when he was just 5 years old. He was so full of energy!! My husband and I decided to channel my son's energy in a positive way. Sports has made a profound impact on my children lives. Once quiet and bashful children, now they are outgoing, sociable, interact well with each other as well as with their peers and adults. I encourage and reinforce the positive aspects of youth sports by participating and attending my children sports events, stopping by their practices and watch them practice, and providing support to them whenever they need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment