Saturday, September 19, 2009

“Where Is the Heart of Your Home?”


Samsung Home Appliances (http://www.samsung.com/us/consumer/group/group.do?group=homeappliances) and TwitterMoms have teamed up wanting to know “Where Is the Heart of Your Home?”

The Heart of my home is the Livingroom. My family watch movies together, discuss our daily activities and events, and play family games.

Please leave me a comment stating where is the heart of your home. What special room does your family gather to celebrate, spend family time, watch movies, or eat?

For more information regarding this contest, please visit
TwitterMoms.

1 comment:

  1. Mine is the bedroom...my bed actually. My little ones are still little and we spend a lot of time reading and talking and laughing and cuddling in my room!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete