Saturday, October 3, 2009

Learned A Individual (Blogger) For Yourself

There is nothing wrong with getting advice from a friend or family member about a specific individual. However, be your own woman or man when learning a person. Never mistreat or judged a person by the color of the skin, their family background, their looks, etc... try to get to know a person with an open mind.

It's sad when fellow bloggers mistreat and judged others by what a fellow blogger said about that specific blogger. The Bible tells us in:

I Corinthians 13:11

"When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child, but when I became a man or woman, I put away childish things."

What kind of example are you setting before your children? Children usually imitate what their parents say or do. It's time to put away your childish ways a become a positive role model for your children. If you have anything against a specific blogger, be a real woman or man and go to or email that blogger, and talk it out. Don't go around the blogosphere spreading lies about bloggers! Let's be mature professionals and let's be kind to all.

2 comments:

  1. AMEN!!! Thank you for posting this reminder. Keep on preachin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post, Naddez! I couldn't agree more.

    I love the scripture you have quoted, as it truly fits they way some adults (should) behave.

    I have four boys, and the example I am setting for them is to appreciate individuality. We are all one race . . . the human race. We are all different from each other in one way or another. And we should all embrace those internal qualities which define a person's character.

    It's truly a shame that (some) people still 'judge a book by its cover'. These people will never see past the outside and truly know the joys of inner beauty.

    Hugs,

    Angela

    ReplyDelete