I had the opportunity to evaluate the 100% authentic Alexis Paisley Pashmina Scarf/Wrap in the color purple/lavender (as pictured above). Not only is it beautiful, but it's so soft and very light- weighted. If my Mother see this scarf she's going to want it! She loves scarves. You can find other Pashmina scarves/wraps on their site as well as other type of scarves including silk, cashmere, cotton, and linen. This is definitely a great holiday gift idea!!
Thanks to Affordable Scarves two (2) of my readers will win a scarf/wrap of their choice.
Can't wait? Head on over to Affordable Scarves and make a purchase today! They currently have a Holiday Sale-15% off sitewide! Take advantage of this great deal and save!! :)
Win It: Two (2) of Naddez's Goody Corner readers will win a scarf/wrap of their choice.
Mandatory entry: Please follow my blog, publicly AND visit Affordable Scarves and tell me which one is your favorite. This 2-part entry must be follow in order for extra entries to count. Please leave your email address in each entry. (I had to choose other winners, in the past, because of no contact info)
1. Follow @affordscarves on Twitter. (2 entries)
2. Follow me on Twitter. (2 entries)
3. Become a fan of Afford Scarves on Facebook. (2 entries)
4. Become a fan of my Facebook page and follow on Networked Blogs. (2 entries each-button on right sidebar)
5. Tweet the following (unlimited tweeting~leave 1hr between tweets; leave a separate tweet url):
@Naddez. Win a beautiful scarf/wrap of your choice from Affordable Scarves! 2 Winners!! http://bit.ly/53LWHA
6. Post my button on your sidebar. (2 entries; leave location of button)
7. Non-Bloggers email 6 friends and tell them about this great giveaway! Please cc: me at sam94son05(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
Please leave a separate comment for each entry. This giveaway will end on December 21, 2009 at 11:59pm.
Even though I received the Alexis Paisley Pashmina Scarf/Wrap from Affordable Scarves to evaluate, this is my honest opinion only.