Wednesday, December 9, 2009

How I'm Giving Back This Holiday Season.


I'm joining Robeez and TwitterMoms to give back this holiday season. I hope you will give back, too.

My family are giving back by donating clothing, footwear, outerwear, and blankets to my children school's Volunteer organization. It's a program that helps families in our school district. I'm also giving back by donating my time at a local shelter, as well as clothing! :)

For every pair of Robeez Soft Soles purchased, Stride Rite will donate A similar pair to a great program, K.I.D.S (Kids In Distressed Situations), through December 23. K.I.D.S brings hope and self-esteem to children in need and their families by providing new clothes, shoes, toys, furniture, books and juvenile products donated by leading manufacturers and retailers. The donations move through their network of community social service agencies in the U.S. and abroad to reach children who are ill, living in poverty, or are the victims of natural disasters.

My favorite holiday style shoes from Robeez, are the Robeez Mini Shoez Courtyard MJ - black

For more information, please go to Twittermoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment