Tuesday, December 1, 2009

MagicJack Review

Recently, I had the opportunity to review MagicJack, a USB-based VoIP service . I was intrigued how simple it was to installed it. All you have to do is to plug the device (pictured above) into a usb port of your internet-connected computer, then plug a phone into the other end of the device. wait for the downloading process to finished. You would need to register your phone number and 911 access. After this process a softphone screen (as pictured below) will appear on your desktop and you can begin to make phone calls.The first time I set it up, I lost access to the internet. Then, I tried it again and had no problems. Nevertheless, if you would like more information regarding the MagicJack or want to make a purchase, please visit their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment