St. Eve Kids’ and TwitterMom has teamed up to sponsored this nice giveaway. You must answer the following question: "What are your five tips & tricks for getting your kids to bed on time and getting them to stay in bed?"
My 5 Tips & Tricks For Getting My Kids To Bed Are:
1. When they were younger, I'd give them a warm bath to relax them.
2. Must be firm about the guidelines you establish around bedtime rituals.
3. Be consistent with the routines.
4. Give a 10-15 minute warning before routine start.
5. Instead of taking naps, I'd have them take a 1-hour of quiet time (i.e. to read a book, watch TV, play a board game, etc..)
To take part in this giveaway, please click here.