Monday, December 21, 2009

What was the most surprising gift you've ever received?


Target and TwitterMoms want to hear about your most surprising, interesting, sentimental or creative gift you’ve ever received. They're asking the following question:

What was the most surprising gift you've ever received?

The most surprising gift that I ever received was a nice, used Toyota vehicle from my husband. I began to desire a newer vehicle, after my 14 year old mini van gave up the ghost. One morning in 2006, my husband and I drove to a car dealership 45 minutes away from our hometown, and told me to pick out any vehicle that I wanted. I was so elated!!

If you would like to share your most surprising, interesting, sentimental or creative gift you’ve ever received, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment