There are so many ways to use postcards. I'd like to share with you some ways to use them. The following are some examples:
*Invitations (Baby, Wedding, House Warming Party, Graduation, etc)
*Thank You notes or cards
*Introduction of products & of services
*Announcements for new projects and for finished jobs
*Drive brand awareness
*Drive traffic to your website or your blog
*Follow up after an event
*Become social. Let your customers & friends know how they can find you in the social media universe.
Even though I just named a few, there are so many other ways to use postcards. Can't come up with a good postcard design? No problem. UPrinting.com offers a Postcard Design Template page for your convenience!
The giveaway prize details are as follows:
100 Custom Postcards for One (1) Lucky Winner
Paper: 14pt Cardstock Gloss
Printing: Full color both sides
Can't wait for the giveaway? If you would like to order custom postcards or view their other products available online, visit UPrinting.com and make a purchase today!
Now for the giveaway:
Win IT! One (1) of Naddez's Goody Corner's Readers will win 100 Postcards from UPrinting.
Mandatory Entry: Follow my blog, publicly and leave a comment telling me how you plan to use the postcards. (This 2-part entry must be follow in order for the extra entries to count)
1. Become my Facebook fan, Follow me on Networked Blogs, Subscribed to email and/or feed, etc.. (3 entries each)
2. Follow @uprinting on Twitter. (3 entries)
3. Follow me on Twitter and tweet (leave direct url/ 3x daily) the following:
@Naddez. Win It! 100 Custom Postcards from @UPrinting!! http://bit.ly/6dmdqk #giveaway
4. Post my new button on your sidebar. (leave location of the button/ 5-entries)
5. Link this giveaway to any Linky. (leave location of link/10 entries)
6. Non-Bloggers. Email 4 friends and tell them about this giveaway. Please cc: me @ sam94son05(at)sbcglobal(d0t)net. (10 entries)
Do each entry separately. This giveaway will close on January 24, 2010 at 11:59pm, and it's open to the US residents only. WINNER MUST PAY FOR SHIPPING.
Even though I'm receiving 100 Postcards from UPrinting, for hosting this giveaway, this is my honest opinion only.