Monday, February 15, 2010

I'm An Official The View Brand Ambassador!

Yes, I'm an official The View Brand Ambassador! I've been a fan of The View for over 5 years. What I like most about this show is how these 5 women can express their opinions on certain topics, freely and openly. It's inspiring to see some of America's most well-known, influential women publicly encountering subjects that embrace the headlines of news stations across America, and the world. To be able to see five women, of different experiences and backgrounds, come together and dispute topics, interview celebrities, and address audience members is nothing short of entertaining and encouraging. This show consists of comedians, actresses and Award Winning hosts that clearly know how to wake you up in the morning with their captivating charm. Although doubts have risen about this show, and critics continue to question whether or not The View is worth TV time, I've always enjoyed, and looked forward to, waking up in the morning and turning on the television to hear the latest gossip on my favorite celebrities, and national/world events.



“I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review.”

No comments:

Post a Comment