Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Best Fun iPhone Apps for Kids

Do you know that they have iPhone Apps for Kids? I found this website, www.bestkidsapps.com, that will test the iPhone apps for kids and then share their opinions with us. What a time saver! Some of the best fun iPhone apps that they suggested are as follows:

Spikey’s Bounce Around
Sneezies
Smack Talk!

Just to name a few. If you would like to learn more about the iPhone apps for kids, please click here.

The Apple IPad would definitely be a great Mother's Day gift for me. I would take it with me on my long trip across the country at the end of May. I heard so much positive feedback about the IPad.





“I’m participating in a contest at Best Kids Apps, a blog about iPhone apps for kids, for a chance to win an iPad.”

No comments:

Post a Comment