Here are Ten Tips for Being Fashionable on a Budget:
1. Shop the clearance racks in the stores.
2. Use the coupons that the department stores as well as the grocery stores dish out each week.
3. Garage & Yard Sales. You can find whatever you want at a yard sale for pennies on a dollar!
4. Shop Ebay. I always buy my vehicle's parts from this site as well as other products. And I save big! :)
5. Shop the Thrift Stores. Somewhere in that box might lay a coach handbag. You could find treasures at the Thrift stores.
6. Shop Online. You can find all kind of deals online.
7. Have a Swap Party. Invite your family & friend over to trade clothing items.
8. Mix & Match With What You Already Have. Instead of wearing the same old black pant suit, find a blouse or casual shirt, in your closet to wear with the black pants.
9. Shop at Consignment shops.
10. Use the Sales Ads from Various Retailers to find those great sales!
For more ideas and ways to save money, please click on the following link: TwitterMoms forum.
I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Gap Outlet blogging program to be eligible to win a $20 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.