Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm A Proud Parent Of A 2010 Graduate!

My son's graduation was on June 2nd and his open house was on June 12th. Both events was a success!

It was hard for me to believed this statement, "time goes by fast & children grow up so quickly", until I observed how quickly my children grew up. Wow! It seen like it was just yesterday that my children was just infants, depending on my husband and I to nurture, love, and take care of them. Please cherish every moment with your children while they're young. Believe me, it will pay off in the long run. Going to the Soccer, Touch Football/Reg. Football and Basketball games, Track & Field meets, and Tennis matches was worth it. Rain or shine, it was well worth it! :)

Yes, I'm a proud parent of a 2010 graduate! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment