The Fashion world has truly come a long way with it's styles. It's continue to transform and grow in leaps and bounds. I usually watch the online videos and clips of various fashion shows and I'm always intrigue about their unique fashion outfits. Nevertheless, I have some tips in which I would love to share with you all.
10 Tips For Weaving The Hottest Runway Trends Into Your Day-To-Day Look:
1. Pictures from Fashion Magazines- Click pictures from your favorite fashion magazines and integrate that picture(s) fashions into your day-to-day look.
2. Jewelry- Wearing jewelry can bring out your outfit or even make a statement by itself. You can find reasonably priced jewelry at JCPenney or Sears, especially if it's on sale or clearance.
3. Hair Styles- I would cut out a picture, of a hairstyle that I really want to try, from a fashion magazine and it with me to show my hairstylist. She would mimic that specific hair-do and charge me a lot less! Don't be afraid to try new color or hair-do.
4. Fashion Videos & Web-casts- Watch fashion videos on YouTube as well as other websites for unique ideas and tips that can help you in your day-to-day life. Save money on purchasing magazines and utilize the online services for great ideas.
5. Mix & Match Colors- Black, white, and gray are dominate colors. Add neutral colors such as plum, red, brown, orange, etc... for a splash of color.
6. Perfect Manicure & Pedicure- You can get that perfect manicure & pedicure just like the celebrity model has for less money. If you're wearing a beautiful outfit make sure your fingernails and toenails are clean and up to par.
7. Shop At Thrift Stores- You can find beautiful vintage jewelry, the latest trends including boots, clothing, and coats, at your local thrift store. You can also find great fashion deals at garage sales, too.
8. Become a Trendsetter- Be creative and think of fashion ideas that are different but not outdated. Be the first in your neighborhood to wear an outfit that was created by you!
9. Scarves, Scarves, Scarves- There are fashion scarves for every occasion. Find a color & a pattern that would blend in with your skin tone. A gorgeous scarf would definitely bring out your outfit or even your outwear!
10. Teens- You would be surprise how much teens know about fashions. They're making an impact into the fashion industry. At times, I would ask my teen for advise about an fashion idea or question.
Don't never try a fashion trend if you're not comfortable with it because it will show all in your face. Be yourself! Do you want to add a tip about weaving the hottest runway trends into your day-to-day looks?
“I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Kenmore blogging program, making me eligible to get a $50 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.”