- 1 prepared regular or whole-wheat pizza crust, such as Boboli
- 1 tablespoonolive oil
- 1/2 jar(16 ounces) roasted red pepper alfredo sauce (such as Classico)
- 1 poundgrilled chicken, cut into cubes
- 1 green pepper, cored, seeded and diced
- 1-1/2 cupsshredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 teaspoonred pepper flakes (optional)
1. Heat oven to 450°F.
2. Place crust on large baking sheet or pizza pan; brush with oil. Spread the Alfredo sauce over crust. Top with chicken and green pepper. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and red pepper flakes.
3. Bake at 450°F for 15 minutes or until bubbly and crust has started to brown. Cool slightly before slicing into 6 pieces.
**received this recipe via email from Parenting.com**