- Starting January 29th, parents everywhere will be able to request a free sample three-pack of Pampers Cruisers with Dry Max on Pampers.com. If the sample sent includes a diaper stamped Team USA (randomly inserted in select sample packs), their baby will win a year's supply of Pampers diapers!
- Did you know that a cruising baby in one day can take as many steps as a marathon runner in a race*, and a nine-month old baby can crawl up to 400 meters in 20 minutes**? It's this active play that continually inspires the Pampers brand, and that's why moms and dads are encouraged to log on to Pampers.com beginning February 12 to join in celebrating the development of their own best players. Parents will have the ability to upload a video of their baby crawling from left to right, and randomly selected videos will be compiled into a Pampers Cruisers Diapers with Dry Max "Baby Relay" commercial which will air during closing day of the Olympic Winter Games, giving babies a chance to showcase their own playful ability in the same forum as the most elite athletes.
About Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers with Dry Max:
Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers with Dry Max are our new high performance diapers and the biggest innovation for the Pampers brand in the last 25 years. Pampers has invented the Dry Max technology to improve the current Swaddlers and Cruisers core. The Cruisers diaper is 20 percent thinner. This hard-working diaper helps lock wetness in and is Pampers' driest diaper ever.
New Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers with Dry Max have game-changing benefits for mom, baby and the world:
- For Baby: They are our driest diapers ever and the new, revolutionary Dry Max™ technology helps lock wetness in for up to 12 hours. The new thinner core gives baby freedom to move and play with all-around softness to keep him comfortable so playtime never ends.
- For Mom: The thinner design allows mom to carry or store more of them within less space. She can also be confident that she is getting a hard working diaper for the same great price. (The product is being offered to retailers at the same price. Pricing is at the sole discretion of the retailer.)
- For the World: They help you reduce your impact on the environment. If current North American Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers users switched to the new Pampers with Dry Max diaper, they could together throw away the weight of a billion less diapers every three years. (Based on 08/09 volume for Swaddlers/Cruisers.)
Pampers Cruisers with Dry Max has:
- New Dry Max technology - our driest ever - to help lock wetness in up to 12 hours.
- Twenty (20) percent less bulk, making it Pampers' thinnest diaper and our driest ever
- Softer outer cover for comfort inside and out
- Tapered design
- Sesame Street® characters (Sesame street® is a licensed character with Pampers in North America)
- Will be offered for the same price as current Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers (Pricing is at the sole discretion of the retailer.)
About the Dry Max Technology:
- Dry Max describes the new "engine" or core of Cruisers and Swaddlers diapers.
- It allows for the removal of the airfelt ("paper pulp") found in current Swaddlers and Cruisers, resulting in a thinner and less bulky core. Currently, Pampers is the only brand with this technology on the market.
- The thinner core is enabled by the new Absorbent Gelling Material (AGM), removing the need for airfelt. The AGM is more permeable, meaning it locks wetness in faster than previous AGM.
- The Dry Max technology will also be available in Pampers Swaddlers diapers for new babies in March 2010.