Friday, May 13, 2011

Romantic Trip of a Lifetime: Going on a Cruise

Guest written by our friend Trent Horton

One time I went on a cruise with a romantic interest, and it was the trip of a lifetime. It was such a romantic occasion and we had such a lovely time. I have never felt so many feelings for a person when on a great vacation. I was so in love with the guy that I went on this trip with, and the great thing was that he was in love with me too. We were so attracted to each other, and the cruise setting simply set fireworks off. We had such a passionate and fun time on the cruise!

Before I left my home for this cruise of a lifetime, I was sure to set my home security alarm system from securitychoice.com/. This way, my attention was focused on my romantic interest! the entire time of the cruise. I remember getting drinks with the hot guy that I went on this cruise with and then going dancing that night. We both had such a blast and have never had more fun with another person. We also would always get dessert and coffee at the restaurant on the ship and truly enjoyed each other's company. I felt like the lady of the evening when I would walk into a restaurant on the arm of the most handsome guy in the entire ship! So many women were jealous.



No comments:

Post a Comment