Thursday, November 10, 2011

Do You Want A Better Way To Clean Your Toilet?



Do you hate cleaning the toilet? It can be the most disgusting task in the house.  I would like to introduce you to Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner.  It's an innovative system that cleans your bowl with the tap of a foot, tackling tough toilet stains like water marks, toilet rings, and lime scale.

I had the opportunity to try the Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner through Shespeaks.  And I was impressed with this product!  It installed quickly and easily (no hubby assistance).  I followed the directions and I observed how thoroughly it cleaned my toilet. 

You simply step, spray and walk away - just one small step to a cleaner, fresher toilet!  Yes!!  It's just that simple!!  

One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner

At a Glance:
  • Innovative hands-free operation
  • Tackles toilet rings, hard-water marks, and lime scale
  • 360-degree sprayer covers the whole bowl
  • Scrubbing Bubbles system both cleans and refreshes toilet
  • Cleaning-fluid refill lasts up to 30 days

Please visit scrubbingbubbles.com for more information, special offers, and cleaning tips. 



Disclosure:  I received the Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner to review from SheSpeaks.  This is my honest opinions about this product.





No comments:

Post a Comment