Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Planning The Trip

Guest post from: Natalie Walter

When I got http://www.satelliteinternetbroadband.com/ at home I spent a lot of time catching up on emails and Facebooking but that eventually turned into another interest. I started reading travel blogs and boy did I get wanderlust quick – I just knew I had to start travelling and seeing the world! I’d barely been out of the country before (and you know, Mexico doesn’t really count) and so I started fantasizing about where I wanted to go. Italy and France both topped the list and I also wanted to see Bali and Thailand…it was going to be a busy year! I’d been wanting to quit my job forever so last week I went in and told my boss I was out – now I’m just in the prep stage. I’ll be going to Bali in December and that will start a year of travel for me – hopefully by the end of it I’ll just about have seen the whole world! I can’t wait to get my pictures developed already!







No comments:

Post a Comment