Friday, December 30, 2011

Last Call To Make A Difference For Every Woman!

(I received this via email and would love to share it with you, my readers)


WomenHeart, The National Coalition for Women with Heart Disease
Last call to make a difference for every woman!
 
Want to do something really special to impact the lives of millions of women nationwide? Listen to what one WomenHeart Champion has to say:
 
Donate Now to help support women living with heart disease“WomenHeart showed me that not only is my heart health important, but as a WomenHeart Champion, I can be a voice for those who do not feel they have one in their own heart health. It has given me the opportunity to share passionately the knowledge and importance of heart health in women. It has allowed me to help hundreds of other women heart survivors and congenital heart patients, and as an added bonus, it has filled my life with added joy, camaraderie and fulfillment.”
 
Need we say more? (Other than, many heartfelt thanks for being part of our WomenHeart community to better the lives of the 42 million women living with or at risk for heart disease and for your financial contribution to make our work possible.)
 
May God bless you and your family in the New Year!
 
 
Lisa M. Tate
Chief Executive Officer







No comments:

Post a Comment