Sunday, December 18, 2011

NEW Purex Triple Action Liquid Detergent Review!


By being a Purex Insider, I had the opportunity to review the New Purex Triple Action Laundry Detergent.  I washed a load of my towels with the Purex Triple Action Laundry Detergent.  I am impressed with the amount of  cleanliness, and amazed by the freshness of my towels! Also, the detergent worked with my HE washer very well. 


New Purex Triple Action leverages the best parts of their current formula, combined with new additions, to deliver great cleaning plus improved brightening power.



Just like all of their current detergents, new Purex Triple Action has been specifically formulated to work in both traditional and High Efficiency (HE) washers.  For more information regarding this product, please visit Purex's website.



No comments:

Post a Comment