What is the difference between BJ's and Sam's Club & Costco? You may ask. Well simply put, BJ's accepts their own coupons as well as manufacturer's coupons. So if you love to use coupons, you will love shopping at BJ's. Unfortunately they're only located in 15 states.
The Benefits Of Shopping At BJ's:
- BJ's Members can save over $500 on groceries a year!*
- BJ's is the only club to accept manufacturers' coupons!
- BJ's carries top brand names like Pampers®, Similac®, PediaSure®, Safety 1st®,
InSTEP®, Little Tikes®, Eddie Bauer®, Disney®, Gerber® and more!
- BJ's even carries products you can't find anywhere else, like
Pampers® Cruisers® +Ultra Absorbency—extra-absorbent zones help give up
to 12 hours of protection against leaks!
- BJ's has a great selection from the leading brands of hair care, skin care, oral
care, deodorant and vitamins, even some cosmetics.
- Shop any time, anywhere at BJs.com
- BJ's Wholesale Club stores are only located in Connecticut, Delaware, Florida,
Georgia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York,
North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Virginia.
With rattles, car seats, diapers and pretty much everything in between, BJ's has quickly become many a mother's secret to starting out prepared, staying fully stocked, looking her best and saving big all along the way.
Please enjoy a free trial Membership to shop at BJ's & save!
*Over $500 per-year savings are compared to supermarket prices in research conducted by Warehouse Club Focus, October 2010. Savings are based on the per-unit price of a market basket of items. Savings may vary based upon market area and items purchased.
Disclosure: I was offer this deal by VocalPoint to share with my readers. I'm a member of VocalPoint. I did not received compensation for posting this offer.