Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Being Online With Family

I appreciate the guest post, Jewel Rodgers

Having Hughesnet has made it so much easier for me to keep in touch with my family I can’t even tell you. I love my sisters to death and moving this far away from them was really tough for me so it’s nice when I get home at night to write off a long email to them and not have t worry about calling and waking up their kids or whatever it may be. I love Geena so much and she’s just had her third baby and though it pains me she can’t have me over all the time to see him I love that I get to see pictures at least on her mommy blog. I just wish it wasn’t so much of a hassle to see them and that I didn’t have to buy a plane ticket to get a hug from my family – it’s hard living this far away from what you really feel like is home. I guess those are the sacrifices you make!







No comments:

Post a Comment