Saturday, February 25, 2012

Win A Signed Copy Of Celtic Woman's "Believe Live" CD Or "Believe Live" DVD! {Ends 03/24/12}


In just a few years, this unique musical ensemble known as Celtic Woman has emerged as both a spectacular success and a cultural phenomenon!  Celtic Woman’s evocative, uplifting music has transcended worldwide and cultural borders to touch the hearts of a devoted fan base that spans the globe. 




Celtic Woman is an all-female singing group featuring vocalists Chloë Agnew, Lisa Kelly, Lisa Lambe and Celtic violinist Máiréad Nesbitt.  They perform classic Irish songs (“Green Grow the Rushes"), timeless pop anthems (“Bridge Over Troubled Water"), and inspirational songs (“Ave Maria”) with their signature Celtic Woman twist.  The live concert DVD was filmed for the first time in America in front of some of their most loyal fans during two sold-out nights at The Fox Theatre in Atlanta, GA this past September.

Here's a streaming song from the Celtic Woman's CD, as well as a little trailer for their DVD (watch them in action).  Please click on the link(s), below:




How would you like to win a Celtic Woman signed CD/DVD?


 One (1) of Naddez's Tidbyt's Readers will win a signed copy of the Celtic Woman's "Believe Live" DVD.  

AND

 One (1) of Naddez's Tidbyt's Readers will win a signed copy of the Celtic Woman's "Believe Live" CD.


Enter by using the Rafflecopter, below.  

The Rafflecopter form might take up to 1 minute to load, please be patient.




a Rafflecopter giveaway















31 comments:

  1. I like the believe tote.

    Ann Fudge Cluck
    ann.cluck@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Besides the cd's I like the Believe Foil V Neck Tee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Believe Foil V Neck Tee!!!
    debpaint16@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have to say the Foil V Neck Tshirt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Besides the cd, I like the purple tour tee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the believe Tote, but the Foil V Neck Tee is a close second.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I tried to vote for you on picket fence but I couldnt figure out how to.. =/ Lemon tree aka bliss green

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked the link and its just fine. In order to vote, click the "Do It" button and then the link.

      Delete
  8. Besides the cd, I like the purple tour tee

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the Believe Foil V Neck Tee. Thanks so much for this giveaway I've loved Celtic Woman for years and this would be incredible to win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love totes so the believe tote would be my fave. hydepennym@gmail.com penny hyde

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the believe suncatcher :)

    Elaina Wright

    ReplyDelete
  12. the tote is great

    Jeanna Pelton
    jpelton1331@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete