Monday, March 12, 2012

Support From Friends

Thanks for the post from Barney Crosby


Being an Army wife is tough, and if I didn’t have other Army wives to lean on, I don’t think I would make it through the hard times. Since we all move around a lot, we depend on each other for tips and tricks on how to make things work. Just when I think I am starting to get used to the lifestyle, a new challenge that I need help with comes up. I’m not sure if anyone could ever get used to moving every two to five years. My army wife friends have helped me in ways that range from simple to complex. Some of them are gold mines when it comes to tips on saving money. One of them recommended directstartv.com and a bunch of coupon websites to me so that we could save. Some others are great friends who are there to listen and keep you company through the lonely and hard times like deployments. I feel fortunate to have friends all over the country who would be there for me any time. It makes me proud to be an Army wife.










No comments:

Post a Comment