Friday, April 27, 2012

FREE Stainless Steel Coffeemaker and Scoop ~ While Supplies Lasts



Gevalia - free shipping when you spend $50 or more.
CoffeeTeaGifts & AccessoriesSomething SpecialExplore Gevalia
IT'S BACK! Get Your Gevalia Coffeemaker FREE!
Enjoy the complete Gevalia experience when you choose convenient Auto Delivery and receive: • Your choice of any 4 boxes of delicious coffee or tea • FREE Stainless Steel 12-Cup Coffeemaker • FREE Stainless Steel Scoop • Satisfaction Guaranteed. ALL FOR JUST $24.99*.FREE brewer and scoop. A $90 retail value.
Order now. Order today! All for just $24.99.






1 comment:

  1. Hey there I am your newest follower on your blog site would love for you to follow me back :) and also check out my facebook fan page on my site as well as following me on twitter thanks so much for your support also if you can grab my badge to help get me more followers thanks have a great weekend :)

    Tara


    http://taracl2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete