Friday, June 29, 2012

Gain Icy Fresh Fizz Laundry Detergent with Oxi Booster Review



From the nine scents that I had to choose from, I chose the Gain Icy Fresh Fizz scented Laundry Detergent with Oxi Booster. This scent reminded me of the fresh linen that I used to hang on the clothesline while growing up.  




It smells really great, but does it really clean clothes as well?  I decided to wash a load of clothes with this detergent.  My husband & I somewhat doubted if the Gain Icy Fresh Fizz Laundry Detergent with Oxi Booster would clean the clothes. We were in for a surprise...Gain Icy Fresh Fizz Laundry Detergent with Oxi Booster not only freshened our clothes but it cleaned the load of clothes. The crisp, fresh scent of orange, lemon, blossoms and a hint of woody amber will leave your clothing smelling just as good as it looks. 







Find more great scents at Gain's website and take the Scent Trivia on Gain's Facebook page



Disclosure:  I was invited and received a product as well as entered a giveaway for participating in this campaign by One2One Network.  The opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment