Saturday, February 23, 2013

L'Oreal Paris Magic BB Cream Review - #MagicBBCream


I had the opportunity to review the L'Oreal Paris Magic BB Cream (deep shade) product.  I rarely wear make-up, so this review was quite interesting.  When I initially tried the cream, I used way too much. Nevertheless, I will continue to use this product, in addition to my lip moisturizer, because of the instant transformation it made to my skin tone.  

L'Oréal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream is a all-in-one beauty solution that does it all!  It's formulated to prime, perfect, hydrate and correct skin.  

L'Oréal Paris Magic BB Cream retails for $10.95 for 1 fl oz. It is available in four shades and is sold at mass food and drug retailers nationwide. 


Disclosure:  I received the L'Oreal Paris Magic BB Cream product from L'Oreal through SheSpeaks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment