Thursday, October 9, 2014

Join me in my efforts to support the American Heart Association!





I need your support! I'm walking in the American Heart Association's 2014 Grand Rapids Heart Walk
on Oct 11, 2014 and I've set a goal of $200 to raise funds to decrease heart disease and stroke in our community. They are the leading causes of death and disability in the US.

Please support me with a donation. Follow this link to my personal page where you can make a secure, tax-deductible online donation.http://s.heartwalk.org/1tDlcYn

Did you know? Heart disease kills more women than all forms of cancer combined and 1 in 3 Americans have some form of cardiovascular disease.
Please support me in my efforts - together we can make a difference!
Please feel free to forward this message on to your friends and family who also might want to make a difference. Thank you, in advance, for your support.




No comments:

Post a Comment