This is a sponsored post that contains affiliate links.
So what do you choose? Infant, convertible, or booster seat? Finding the right car seat and installing it correctly is no easy task. Then there's the question of when to transition your child to another type of car seat. Step 1 -> Find the right car seat based on:
- Car Seat Types Learn about the four types of car seats.
- Age & Size Recommendations (from birth to age 13) Follow these recommendations for selecting a car seat based on your child's age and size.
- Find a Car Seat Compare car seat makes and models using our Car Seat Finder tool.
- Car Seat Ease-of-Use Ratings Evaluate car seat features using our car seat ease-of-use ratings.
- Follow these car seat installation tips to keep your child safe.
- Don't delay—register your car seat today to receive car seat and booster seat recall notices.
- Sign up to receive e-mail alerts about car seat and booster seat recalls from NHTSA.
- Twitter - Many parents do not realize their child is in the wrong car seat. Visit Safercar.gov/TheRightSeat and make sure your child is riding safely. #therightseat.
I may received compensation, via a giveaway, in exchange for this sponsored post.